Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Apache will not start, and it's on my VPS.
Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2
Can somebody help?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14. July 2012 01:02
- Operating System: Windows server R2
Can you be a bit more specific?
Did you update or is it a clean install?
What did you do?
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 27. November 2006 23:23
- Location: Some where on the WWW or in a red truck
- Operating System: Windows Server 2003
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests