Error WebServices SOAP

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Error WebServices SOAP

Postby saavedranet » 10. July 2012 15:05

i have this error, i working con webservices with soap.... HELP ME please

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\lib\nusoap.php on line 7381

Strict Standards: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\lib\nusoap.php on line 75

Notice: Use of undefined constant ” - assumed '”' in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\ws\servidor.php on line 7

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\lib\nusoap.php on line 768

Notice: Use of undefined constant ” - assumed '”' in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\ws\servidor.php on line 10

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\lib\nusoap.php on line 768

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\tarea1V4_4\lib\nusoap.php on line 3657
saavedranet

Operating System: Windows 7

Re: Error WebServices SOAP

Postby JonB » 11. July 2012 02:44

Hello there -

Those aren't 'errors', they are 'warnings'. They indicate that the coding methods you are using are considered out-of-date by the PHP community.

You can suppress them by changing your PHP error reporting level in your php.ini file.

http://php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

In the end, you should probably why the functions are deprecated, and make code changes to accommodate them.

Good Luck
8)

By the way, its considered polite to make a salutation when requesting help from the community.

ysf
JonB
AF Moderator

Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7

Return to XAMPP for Windows