Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I am new to xampp and also I am new to Perl programming.
I just tried to open the file C:\xampp\cgi-bin\printenv.pl and I made a mistake.I choose the default program open that file in notepad with the option always use the selected program to open this kind of files.
Now when I try to run .pl files from cmd it opens it in notepad instead of executing.
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 13. June 2012 05:33
- Operating System: windows vista home basic
You need to open XAMPP via your browser, i.e. http://localhost/..
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests