Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Hello, I tried to run apache but it has not worked. I closed Teamviewer and unchecked the use port 80 on Skype and restarted it. Doesn't seem to work. I also tried changing to port to 8080 and still will not connect. There was times it DID connect but only for 2 seconds and that was it. Help!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 13. June 2012 00:43
- Operating System: Windows 7
XAMPP needs both ports 80 and 443 free.
If you use the Beta Control Panel, it has a netstat button to check ports
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests