My post is exactly that helpful as your post.
Why i did not helped you:
- There is always time for an introducing welcome line if you start a new thread, especially if you are asking for help on a community board. It's a matter of politeness.
- Your headline is not self speaking. There are hundred of errors you can get from phpmyadmin.
- There is no question in your post. So what reaction do you expect?
- You don't give a qualified error reporting. A qualified error reporting contains:
- actions: What have you done and where to get to this errors?
- expected reactions: What was the result you expected?
- received reactions: error messages, log entrys?
- You don't give any information about changes you made since default installation of XAMPP. We don't know anything about your environment
- We don't know which os you are using. "Windows 7" can be anything from Windows 7 Embedded x86 up to Windows 7 Ultimate x64. That is a big difference.
- We don't know anything about how and where you have installed XAMPP.
- You have not read the error logs as recommend by this error message
- You have not used the board search. This error message was reported more than once here
- You have not used Google to solve the problem. You can find thousands hits for the search term "Cannot start session without errors"
So, what do you have done to help us to help you? Nothing.
Thats what i have done for you. Nothing.