please if you want to report issues, try to be as detailed and specific as possible.
For example, the XAMPP components don't use cURL, so this message can't come from any XAMPP script.
Where does it come from? And on which step?
A qualified error reporting answeres at minimum this three questions:
- What action do you do? (Which application do you use, how do you request it, which information do you type in, etc. to reproduce the error)
- What reaction do you expect?
- What reaction do you get? (white screen, plain sourcecode, full error message, etc)
cURL can simply get activated in your PHP configuration file:
- open your C:\xampp\php\php.ini (NOT php.ini-development or php.ini-production) in any plain text editor
- search for the line
- Code: Select all
- remove the leading semicolon of that line
- save the file
- restart Apache