Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
when i start apache it not start from panel when i hit 2 time httpd.exe it say .... can not start re installing application may fix this problem i installed xampp on fresh installation of winxp sp2 pro
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08. May 2012 07:59
- Operating System: Windows Xp sp2 pro
- no introducing welcome line (matter of politeness)
- much too generic headline
- no specific and well formed question
- no detailed information about what you are doing
YOU want help from us so please make an effort for a much better error reporting.
Otherwise the help will be as listless as your asking attempt: My guess: Missing Runtime.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8636
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests