Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I need to set the XAMPP Security page to English, currently its set to German, The rest of the XAMPP site is in English so this looks like a bug.
any assistance is appreciated.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03. May 2012 11:55
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Last edited by hackattack142
on 06. May 2012 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 20. May 2011 23:29
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
The security page does have a language switcher on the left bar. Simply click on english.
If this doesn't work, clear your browser cache.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8648
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests