Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Is there a way to get back into my wordpress admin after changing the localhost url to live server? I can't access my wp admin. I followed a tutorial on moving my wordpress site from localhost to live server. It said to change the url's and then export the mysql database. Problem is I can't get back into worpress admin and it keeps directing me to the live server.
Thank you for any help
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 20. December 2011 10:26
- Operating System: XP Windows Home Edition
Perhaps the WordPress forum will have the answers as this is not XAMPP for Windows related.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests