Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I couldn't find php.ini file in xamp 1.7.7.Can anyone tel me how to create php.ini file?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 19. March 2012 17:02
- Operating System: windows 7
You sure it's not in C:\xampp\php ?
- Posts: 698
- Joined: 30. January 2012 13:44
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
If you can't find it in the \xampp\php folder then in Windows 7 you will need to show file extensions of known file types.
In Windows Explorer click on Tools>Folder Options...>View
Then remove the tick from the "Hide extensions for know file types" box.
Also select "Show hidden files and folders".
Click Apply then OK.
Now see if you can find the php.ini file.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests