Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I'm still new to this, but when I type in 127.0.0.1 I get the message object not found error 404, I have checked that port 80 is run by XAMPP. I'm running windows 7 home basic. What can I do?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 12. March 2012 10:07
- Operating System: Windows 7
Read the \xampp\apache\logs\error.log file for clues about the file not found error.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests