Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I've just installed XAMPP 1.7.7 on my Win7 64bit laptop and I can't get Phpmyadmin to work. I get the error message 'The connection was reset' in Firefox browser.
Apache, Php, Mysql are all running according to the Xampp localhost dialogue. Phpinfo works OK, its just Phpmyadmin. Any suggestions?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12. February 2012 17:52
- Operating System: Win 7 64bit
Check the Apache Error Log
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: speller and 65 guests