I installed xxamp for windows 6 months ago and everything was working fine. I had several projects going and everthing was greate. Last night I went to work on a project and I got the folowing error.
"The page "http://localhost/scrivenerrx/index.php" was not loaded because Dreamweaver could not find the server "localhost". Please make sure you are connected to the internet and the server name is correct."
I get this no matter what project i'm working on.
Things I have checked:
1. xxamp is up and running.
2. I can open the browser and brows http://localhost/ and the welcome screens opens and I m able to see everything no problem.
3. I click the button to "Discover dynamiclly files and get the error "an unknown error occurred while discovering dynamically-related files"
is there any pay support that help get this solved.
I'm Lost Please comment