Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Hi, i've just upgraded PHPMyadmin to the last version, 3.4.8. Now when i open the page i see the new version, but i still find the warning that suggests me to upgrade my phpmyadmin version. But the title of the page reports "phpmyadmin 3.4.8". I've tried stop Apache and Mysql services, but the warning remains...
Thank you very much
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07. December 2011 12:04
- Operating System: Windows
How exactly did you do the upgrade, we need details?
There was some discussion in this thread about this topic:viewtopic.php?f=16&t=49182
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests