Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Is there way of setting apache to listen for remote requests only and not the machine it is running on?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06. December 2011 17:30
- Operating System: Windows XP
In the httpd.conf file look for the Listen directive and change it by adding the network IP.
You may also have to change the SSL listening port in the httpd-ssl.conf in the extra folder.
Remember backup the files before editing and then to save the files and restart Apache.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ibeateacher and 47 guests