Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Hi, can I know where is MySQL option files.
My purpose are willing to change the variable' s value.
Can the values change within phpMyAdmin User Interface?
(<.>)Thanks a lot
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 20. July 2011 05:54
- Operating System: Window 7
The my.ini file in the C:\xampp\mysql\bin folder has various MySQL options, if that is what you are looking for.
Drag the file into an open text editor to read and edit.
Make a backup copy before editing.
Save the file after editing and then restart MySQL.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests