I got problems with http_user_agent (and more..) when i use it on xampp. I have tried to find a solution other places but people does'nt seem to know it, so i am trying to see if people around here can help me.....
When i use it the page is blank..... Nothing happens.
I want to help you, but you have to give much more information!
- Is your display_errors setting activated and error_reporting minimum E_ALL? - how does your sourcecode look like? - What problem do you have with $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']? - Have you read the php.net documentation for $_SERVER?
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!
I have taken look at it but i have encountered something.. Ill have to wait explaining it till tomorrow. Maybe around 9.30-10.00 tomorrow..... I may have solved the problem on my Nas but xampp wont run php files but opens it so the source code can be read and php in html files is'nt displayet. I Will take a look at it before i tell you whats wrong.... Sorry....
i have solved the problem on my nas, and file association may result in an error when i run php-files from webdav(it opens the file in ie etc. so the files can be read instead of runned. i have opend the file association program in windows but i can´t un-check "allways run this file in the selected program"