[Solved] URL hijacked?

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

[Solved] URL hijacked?

Postby Phauss » 12. September 2011 19:26

Hi there. I've been running XAMPP successfully for a couple of years now for hosting my website and forums, among other things. Only this morning I came across a problem of a possible URL hijack. I did some quick searching, but most of the issues I see deal with a hijack when clicking on a site link from a search page like Google or Yahoo and not when entering the URL directly. I have checked the site with several different computers to make sure this wasn't a local virus issue, and I don't really know where else to start looking. I checked the Apache conf file, but all appears normal. My DNS at No-IP doesn't report anything wrong with the address (http://aserverwith.no-ip.org if you dare to take a look.)

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm a novice at this kind of stuff, and I'd appreciate any advice.
Last edited by Phauss on 12. September 2011 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
Phauss

Re: URL hijacked?

Postby Phauss » 12. September 2011 22:13

Disregard. I decided to overwrite my Apache binaries with a backup I have. Problem solved.
Phauss

Return to XAMPP for Windows