Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
when I open skype, I can not open Apache,so I have to close it and open Apache.Is this OK?
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 20. July 2011 05:54
- Operating System: Window 7
If you open Apache first you can then open Skype next.
A better solution is to change the ports in the Skype configuration to use other ports by removing the tick in the check box here:
Tools>Connection options...>Use port 80 and 443 as alternatives for incoming connection.
Now you can have both Apache and Skype at the same time.
BTW, thanks for changing the subject in your other post.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests