Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Can another tell me why
1. I stopped the apache and tomcat already where tomcat is default running the java program of g-auc.com
2. Then i press MYSQL of "ADMIN", it redirects Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
and unable to access to MySQL of phpmyadmin
3. Please see the following url of the screenshot for troubleshootinghttp://g-auc.com/gs/nophpmyadmin1.JPGhttp://g-auc.com/gs/nophpmyadmin2.JPG
mr. l tai
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 16. February 2009 15:38
XAMPP comes by default with phpmyadmin as Administration Application for MySQL.
phpmyadmin is a php based webapplication which needs Apache to be running.
You can administrate your MySQL in your command line too, if you don't want to use phpmyadmin for that.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8243
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
How many more topics are you going to start over the same issues ? ? ? ? ? ?
Do not post multiple times about the same issue, it is bad forum etiquette !!!!!!
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests