Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
hey guys .. i have installed xampp 1.7.4 but as soon as i start service and type localhost in my browser a blue screen appears showing memory crash and dumping physical memory pls kindly help
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 08. June 2011 17:02
I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination (so you may want to wait for someone else to weigh in here) but a blue screen is never a good sign. If it were me, I would uninstall immediately and see if that makes the problem go away. Make sure you use the uninstall feature that comes with the software (or you could do a system restore from within Safe Mode back to before you installed it). The latter might be the cleanest way to go. Good luck!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 07. June 2011 16:09
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2, 6.1
I have the previous version, 1.7.3 working fine on Windows 7 64 bit - try that one.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 17. March 2009 11:06
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit Professional
Peterwt is on track - try using version 1.7.3
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests