Hello Computer Administrator.
You can get to the Administrative tools from the Windows Control Panel.
I'm still around as it is only the afternoon here.
First we have to get rid of your current XAMPP installation.
1. Open the XAMPP Control Panel.
2. Remove any ticks in the Svc check boxes.
3. Stop any of the components from running.
4. Click on Exit in the XAMPP Control Panel.
5. Delete the xampp folder.
Now we can try another method.
1. Download the zip
version from the XAMPP Home Page.
You still have the link to this page?
2. Extract the contents to the C:\ drive so you have C:\xampp
Do not extract to a folder like program files that has a space in the name or it can cause problems.
3. Run (double click) the setup_xampp.bat file in the xampp folder.
4. Run (double Click) the xampp-control.exe file in the xampp folder.
This is the XAMPP Control Panel.
5. Start Apache and MySQL but do not put ticks in any Svc box.
6. When you see the green running indication in both Apache and MySQL open your web browser and type http://localhost
7. Select your language
8. Try out all the demos in the left hand menu.