let me try to explain what I want to do:
- My harddrive was partionated into two drives: C, E
- I have two OS: Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7
- Originally only Windows XP was installed on C
- Windows 7 was installed at a later stage on E but as you know in Windows 7 the E drive has changed to C and E to D
My xamp is installed in E (Win. XP) / C (Win. 7).
What I want is to use the same Xamp in both OSes so I've tried to do this:
- declared in Windows XP an Environment Variable and tried to use it for the start in httpd.conf like in this example:
but it seams that it's not working.....
So I'm stuck, there is a way to do this?!!!