I'm having issues getting my site up and running and am not sure what needs to be done.
1. I enabled port forwarding for ports 80 & 21 on my Airport Express.
2. Installed XAMPP with mysql, apache and Filezilla
3. Had Hostgator route my domain name ( www.rkwerchan.com ) to my home IP address.
4. Configured a static IP address for my server system.
5. Disabled Windows Firewall on server system (running Windows 7 Ultimate x86)
When I connect to 127.0.0.1 from any PC on my home network I get the "It Works!" page.
When I try to connect to my server PC from any other PC in the house using 10.0.1.150 I get the "Access Forbidden" page. I'm assuming this is correct.
When I try to connect to my domain from any computer on my network or any other network it times out. Same when trying to connect to my home IP.
I know I'm missing a step or two, I'm just not sure what they are. Can anyone help me out here? It would be greatly appreciated!