Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Hi. I need to take XAMPP off of one of my PCs. How do I do that? It's not listed in the "Add or Remove Programs" control panel.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 21. February 2011 23:53
XAMPP in its default behavior is nearly portable to your host OS.
- no registry entrys
- no files outside the xampp installation folder
To uninstall sImply follow these three steps:
- unregister Windows Services by unticking the svc boxes in the xampp control panel
- shutdown and close all running XAMPP components
- delete the whole xampp installation folder
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8499
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests