I have a weird problem:
If I open a file like this:
On any browser, the file shows up complete, from the beginning to the end, loads all.
But! if I open it using localhost:
It doesn't load the file completly! It cuts it!!!! And because of this, I am getting an error on my proyect.
I have tested using a file with commented text only, and it stills cuts the text. I have tried changing the extension, and the same cutting problem. It seems as if my localhost has a limit on the number of lines it reads per file. But I have sent the file to a friend and he says it loads perfect with his localhost xampp.