Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Thank you JonB. It echoed.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 24. August 2010 00:54
ddave23 wrote:When I put this in the address bar: "http://localhost/C:/xampp/htdocs/echo.php", I get this error message
That really hurts.
- Posts: 8920
- Joined: 09. March 2008 13:04
Congratulations Dave, XAMPP is working
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests