Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
How do I do this? The appache server does not recognize .pl scripts right now.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 22. July 2010 22:36
try to use "setup_xampp.bat" in XAMPP folder, perhaps mod_perl is not enabled
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 08. January 2010 10:54
- Operating System: Win7Home Prem 64 SP1
WHERE did you place your .pl files?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests