Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I ran a PHP program involving a number of pages, but session variables are not being retained. Test case is start session with session_start(), and define some session variables and post to second page and session variable are not defined. Checked them with isset($_SESSION["conn"]). I could have been using XAMPP lite but am switching over to also have tomcat with add on.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 22. April 2010 03:41
Some more information about your code would be very helpful (sourcecode of your pages for example).
This can be a problem with:
- wrong Syntax (how about error_reporting? already tried to echo out a Session variable right after setting them?)
- forgotten session_start() function on your second page
- wrong place for the session_start() function (must be the very first on every page)
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8293
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests