Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
My operating system is windows 7.i have downloaded xampp and followed the process of installation but upon typing localhost in my firefox browser it takes me to microsoft IIS7 site.i want to know how i can change this to show me the xampp for windows page?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 19. March 2010 14:19
- Configure your IIS not to listen to Port 80 (or uninstall IIS, if you don't need it)
- Start Apache
- Open localhost in Browser
- be happy
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8286
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
How can we do that? I mean how to configure IIS to not to listen to 80 port? Please tell the procedure, as I am new to this procedures.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 19. March 2010 18:31
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests