broke php

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

broke php

Postby Pern » 14. January 2010 00:29

i did a full install of xampp on an xp box
i have xampp on before and was using just fine just wanted new stuff

i fired up my webserver and the default html dir works fine

the vhosted sites ive made the php is broken
works fine for thngslike echo'helo world"

but include('file') seams to be broken and NOT working

any ideas on how to fix?
thanks
Johnny
Pern
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 14. January 2010 00:26

Re: broke php

Postby Izzy » 14. January 2010 02:21

Pern wrote:i did a full install of xampp on an xp box
i have xampp on before and was using just fine just wanted new stuff
What XAMPP version?

Did you do a complete uninstall of your old xampp version first as per the instructions in the readme_en.txt file and on the XAMPP For Windows home page?

Pern wrote:i fired up my webserver and the default html dir works fine
You typed http://localhost in your browser and got the XAMPP Demo Page and all the demos you clicked on in the side menu worked?

Pern wrote:the vhosted sites ive made the php is broken
works fine for thngslike echo'helo world"
Without seeing your httpd-vhosts.conf file we can only guess what the problems are.

Please try and include as much detail as possible when requesting help in these forums.
Thanks.
Izzy
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: 25. April 2006 17:06


Return to XAMPP for Windows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests