wampserver 2 and local internet

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

wampserver 2 and local internet

Postby klovnefisken » 12. December 2009 16:43

heloo users
i am new to this site, but have used alot of time to search for help, and did not find any thing that have help me closer to this
i have got a idea i hope it is posible , but not sure
I have used wampserver 2 for som month, and it work great when i look localhost on this computer
but now i will like to make i posible to see the pages on it, from other computers in the local arear,
so i was thinking if i use a acespoint so it is posible to use this like a small internet arear,
right now on the accespoint we all share a printer that is wired to the acces point,
the reason that i like to to this is to test the small games i have made on the wampserver 2
i have install a add on but downt remember the name, but it is posible to change betwin (only this PC / lan / wan)
i have hope this help but no :-(
i am shure my port 80 is open in firewall on my computer
the computer with wampserver 2 have a fix ip 168.192.0.4

i cross my fingers that sombody can help me,and tell me a way to get it.
klovnefisken

Re: wampserver 2 and local internet

Postby klovnefisken » 12. December 2009 21:41

update
i have now connection, but get a new problem, it ask for the username and password, i cant find this info
any that know this and wher to change them from the standart as they are when i install
klovnefisken

Re: wampserver 2 and local internet

Postby Wiedmann » 12. December 2009 22:20

It's really difficult to help you, because this is the support forum from "XAMPP for Windows", and not from "WampServer".

I (we) have no idea how they are preconfigure Apache.
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Return to XAMPP for Windows