WinMySqlAdmin1.4 - Access Violation at 1000A1F7

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

WinMySqlAdmin1.4 - Access Violation at 1000A1F7

Postby globalcomercio » 10. November 2009 06:24

I got an error message that doesn’t stop on my windows 7, even after I shuted it down Windows, the error messages still showing in the same way, even after i click on ok, (like a loop), any help?
access violation at address 1000A1F7 in module LIBMYSQL.dll
Read of address 00000000”

this happened after I changed the password to the root at localhost.

I already used: \xampp\unstall_xampp.bat in order to uninstall xampp from c:\xampp folders, but can’t delete the mysql folder from xampp, and when I tried to delete it, It shows an error message: the file can’t be completed because the folder or a file it is open in another program
Can somebody help please?
globalcomercio

Re: WinMySqlAdmin1.4 - Access Violation at 1000A1F7

Postby Izzy » 10. November 2009 06:36

This is associated with older versions of XAMPP and clicking on the MySQL Admin... button will trigger this issue.

There is a multitude of previous post with fixes for your issue.

Use Advanced search and Search forum XAMPP for Windows using Keywords winmysqladmin

After finding the fix then delete the 3 winmysqladmin files in the xampp\mysql\bin folder so it won't accidentally happen again.

You will have to use phpMyAdmin manually in the older XAMPP version:
http://localhost/phpmyadmin

BTW there is a Joomla Update that may be 5.3 XAMPP 1.7.2 compatible - check out my post in your other topic.
Izzy

Re: WinMySqlAdmin1.4 - Access Violation at 1000A1F7

Postby globalcomercio » 10. November 2009 07:36

Now the loop of the error message finally stopped, after ending the process under the tab Processes at the Windows Task Manager. :-) Now ready to Install again XAMPP 1.7.2. :-)
globalcomercio

Return to XAMPP for Windows