Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Hope someone can help me out on this one.
I just reinstalled xampp on a new machine and all workds fine, untill I added some VirtualHosts to the httpd.conf. From that moment on the localhost/xampp/splash.php page is no longer displayed.
Both the VirtualHosts and the xampp pages are needed.
Is there anything else that should be taken care off?
thanks for any help/suggestions
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 03. July 2007 13:08
- Location: Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
- Operating System: Linux Ubuntu
Create also a vhost for the default localhost.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 17106
- Joined: 01. February 2004 12:38
- Location: Stuttgart / Germany
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests