this is weird!!
i am a windows 7 user and completely new to xampp i.e (apache and php).
1. i installed oracle 10g enterprise edition first and then xampp 1.72 package.
2. when i tried starting apache and mySql through the xampp control panel, mySql started fine but the apache service started for a second and then stopped.
3. this happens every time and i am not able to run any php file or the xampp package using localhost server in my browser(IE and Chrome).
4. all my ports are free i.e 80,81,443 required for apache.
5. when i try starting the apache service in the control panel, It says "WARNING: terminating worker thread 0, APACHE started".
6. when i started the apache_start.bat file,it only said "apache not started".
Is this because of oracle installed or is there some other problem because i can' afford to remove any of the 2( i need both oracle and xampp for my work at college).
i am a student and i am preparing for oracle certification and doing a project using the xampp.
PLEASE HELP ASAP.