Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I've downloaded XXAMP recently and I'm now working on a website that uses PHP (I'm pretty new to this).
I'm working on a form that should send out an e-mail. The mail doesn't go out though - I'm guessing I need to switch on or download a mailserver.
(1) Is there a mailserver included in the XXAMP package that I can switch on somehow?
(2) If not, can anyone recommend me which mailserver to get?
(3) Anything I should know about setting up the mailserver so it works with XXAMP?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 11. September 2009 16:07
There is a current topic running at the moment that might help and if not then an advanced
forum search in the XAMPP for Windows
forum using keyword sendmail
or php mail
perhaps may also help.viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37120
- Posts: 3344
- Joined: 25. April 2006 17:06
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests