Upgraded apache, now get error at homepage

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Upgraded apache, now get error at homepage

Postby sysop1911 » 04. September 2009 20:07

I have XAMPP 1.6.7 installed. I manually upgraded from Apache 2.2.9 to 2.2.13 in the XAMPP folder. Apache installed correctly. I tested it and got the "It works!" screen. After I upgraded Apache, I changed all the conf files to set it to my website's settings, as they were set before. Then I pulled up a browser and got this error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_escape_string() in D:\ezpublish\lib\ezdb\classes\ezmysqldb.php on line 848
Fatal error: eZ Publish did not finish its request
The execution of eZ Publish was abruptly ended, the debug output is present below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I changed the "mysql_escape_string" to "Mysql_real_escape_string" and put in the correct arguments and got the same error except it was for "mysql_real_escape_string". I'm thinking that php or mysql is not loading.

I checked all the php.ini files and they are all loading the "extension=php_mysql.dll" line.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

I posted this on a PHP website, too. BTW, 'ez publish' is our CMS
sysop1911

Return to XAMPP for Windows