Wiedmann wrote:os doesn't recognize the file, nor can I open it.
Can you exactly explain what you are doing?
(I guess you are not accessing PHP files with a webbrowser through a webserver.)
I have an index.html file that I can open there, that states "it works" after I go to localhost and open it.
But no .php documents can be created or opened.
Wiedmann wrote:But no .php documents can be created or opened.
- What's the name for this PHP file? index.php
- In which directory is this file located? the htdocs file
- Which URI are you using to access this file?http://localhost/xampp
- I don't think the error message in your browser is "can't be created or opened". What's the real error message and code?
I doubleclick on the file in windows explorer view and it asks me if I want to open or save. If I click to open this php_auto_save file, it just keeps getting ready to open the browser and then giving me the same message again- "Do you want to open or save this file?" If I open it via localhost/index.php, it goes straight to the xampp page again.
- What's the corresponding line in the error.log for this access? because it is not an error, like you stated- there is no error log
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests