RocketTheme Template installation - 500 internal error

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

RocketTheme Template installation - 500 internal error

Postby organetic » 14. July 2009 19:48

I'm trying to install the RT packages from rocketthemes, which are full joomla install packages with almost everything preconfigured.

I'm using the template that can be found on this link http://www.uploading.com/files/SWTC4YUU ... x.rar.html

I just made a clean install, created a new database, created a mynnx folder inside htdocs and then followed the usual install process of joomla, since these packages have joomla already.

Everything runs ok during installation, but when I try to navigate the web site I always get 500 internal error.

Can someone try to replicate this behaviour and guide me trough a solution?

Thanks in advance,
organetic
organetic

Re: RocketTheme Template installation - 500 internal error

Postby glitzi85 » 15. July 2009 00:49

OK, I've downloaded the package and unzipped the file Joomla_RT_Mynxx_j15.zip into my htdocs folder. Then I navigated to http://localhost and made the Joomla-Installation. After the installation i deleted the installation folder and went to the page. The only thing i get is a file missing error of PHP. I think there must be something wrong with the zip-File. Also when i log in to the Admin-Site, the Rocket Theme is not installed.

Did you rename the htaccess.txt to .htaccess?

glitzi
glitzi85

Postby organetic » 15. July 2009 14:50

I would rellay like to have that theme installed. I just don't know what's going wrong with it.
I can enter the administration panel too, but the full website itself, with all demo data as stated on the pdf files, is not working.
Is there a way of fixing it?
I'm willing to contribute with a donation for this.

Regards,

Nuno
organetic

Postby glitzi85 » 15. July 2009 15:55

I would like to help you, but the zip-file does not contain everything you need. Please download a fresh version from the Rocket-Website and try it again.

glitzi
glitzi85

Postby asper » 16. July 2009 02:49

Perhaps the problem is resolved by setting in the php.ini memory limit more than 16M (example 64M)
asper

Postby glitzi85 » 16. July 2009 14:16

asper wrote:Perhaps the problem is resolved by setting in the php.ini memory limit more than 16M (example 64M)

No, not really. The problem is the zip-file provided by organetic. There are some files missing. That has nothing to do with the memory limit. If the memory limit is reached, you will get an memory allocation error.

glitzi
glitzi85

Return to XAMPP for Windows