1. I just got an account at no-ip.com. This give me the ability to have a fake static IP address so I can host a small website on XAMPP on GISKARD. I know I have to tighten security as the XAMPP manual says. The site won't do much but I need to have a small one separate from my other site.
2. Whenever GISKARD boots, it will send its new IP to no-ip.com and no-ip will redirect references to my xxxx.sytes.net to GISKARD. (Router port 80 already fowarded to GISKARD 192.168.1.5).
3. I want http://xxxx.sytes.net
===> K:\usr\web\xxxx . (No references to sytes.net will occur) (Eventual around 20 xxxx subdomains).
4. Googling I found I need to tell Apache something like the following
5. In which file does this go. What mistakes have I made? I need one VirtualHost entry for each subdomain, right?