Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I have installed XAMPP but I want to use the MySQL database with another program as well as the Apache server. I have downloaded some GUI tools from MySQL but cannot seem to connect to the database through the network with this software. Do I need to enable something in phpMyAdmin to allow external connections to the MySQL database?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 08. June 2009 14:42
I have downloaded some GUI tools from MySQL but cannot seem to connect to the database through the network with this software.
- You have an error message?
- You mean, the GUI tool is not installed on the same pc then the MySQL server?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 17106
- Joined: 01. February 2004 12:38
- Location: Stuttgart / Germany
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests