Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I bought a new computer and as usual I installed XAMPP. But I can't start Apache throught the Control Panel. I press the button "Start", but nothing is happening.
Important to say:
- Skype isn't running
- XAMPP is allowed in the Vista firewall
- I can start my Apache with the file apache_start.bat
Will anyone help me please?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 08. June 2009 12:14
But I can't start Apache throught the Control Panel.
Is "Svc" checked or not?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 17106
- Joined: 01. February 2004 12:38
- Location: Stuttgart / Germany
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests