For installing an application (ie Laconica), i have to reinstall pear.
so in the Pear directory, i delete all file except "go-pear.phar".
then i run
I have a problem to install go-pear.phar.
then i run the script and got the error: **ERROR**: not a folder, or no php.exe found in this folder.
- Code: Select all
Are you installing a system-wide PEAR or a local copy?
(system|local) [system] :
Below is a suggested file layout for your new PEAR installation. To
change individual locations, type the number in front of the
directory. Type 'all' to change all of them or simply press Enter to
accept these locations.
1. Installation base ($prefix) : D:\xampp\php\pear
2. Binaries directory : D:\xampp\php\pear
3. PHP code directory ($php_dir) : D:\xampp\php\pear\pear
4. Documentation directory : D:\xampp\php\pear\pear\docs
5. Data directory : D:\xampp\php\pear\pear\data
6. Tests directory : D:\xampp\php\pear\pear\tests
7. Name of configuration file : C:\WINDOWS\pear.ini
8. Path to CLI php.exe : D:\xampp\php\pear\
1-8, 'all' or Enter to continue: 8
**ERROR**: not a folder, or no php.exe found in this folder.
Press Enter to continue...
I read that it is related to a missing or wrong initialized envirnment variable. when i run set i have any variable linked to Php.
Has Someone any idea about this problem?