Windows error message after installing xampp

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Windows error message after installing xampp

Postby pzUH » 05. March 2009 17:36

i get this error message after installing xampp on my toshiba laptop:

"Windows Delayed Write Failed Windows was unable to save all the data from the file C: \$Mft. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere "

what should i do? :?:
pzUH

Re: Windows error message after installing xampp

Postby Izzy » 05. March 2009 23:01

I think the error message explains what may be the issues here and I am doubtful it has anything to do with XAMPP.

Look in the Windows Event Viewer for more clues perhaps.

When do you get this error message and what are you doing at the time you get the message?

What happens when you go to http://localhost and what do you see?
Last edited by Izzy on 12. March 2009 09:19, edited 1 time in total.
Izzy

Re: Windows error message after installing xampp

Postby pzUH » 06. March 2009 03:50

after installing xampp and i got this error maessage, i still can use all service on xampp, my sql, apache, php my admin, all running perfectly......
but when i reboot my computer, my os launched a checkdisk and got so many error in there. and then the xampp services are not running properly(i cant start the mysql and apache service anymore) and still with annoying windows error meassage.
now i decided to uninstall the xampp..... and... bump..... the error message gone..... :?:
pzUH

Return to XAMPP for Windows