First of all you’ll have to install Joomla and then follow the outlined steps.
part 1: The clean-up.
1. Now that all the extensions are installed, the first thing you should do is erase all the content items that remain from the Joomla installation.
2. You should erase the categories and sections
3. Time to clean up the menus! Go to the administration index page an click on the “Menu Manager” icon.
4. Let’s unpublish some modules
Part 2: Site layout and pages.
1. We need to create a section that will hold the content categories, and then create the categories which will hold the content
2. To create the pages go back to the administration index and click on “Static Content Manager”. After the manager loads click on “New” in the top right part of the page
3. Creating blog entries is just as easy as creating static content - the difference is that in the administration backend you have to click on the “Content Items Manager” icon and then create new pages.
4. The contact form is an important part of all sites and ours is already made. If not, it is easy to create a new one. Go to Components -> Contacts -> Manage Contacts. After the Contact Manager loads you should see one contact form; click it and then edit the text boxes so the details that you want appear on the form.
5. The newsflash module will list the last x number (this is configurable) of items from a specified category. To edit the options go to Modules -> Site Modules and then click on the “Newsflash” module.web design chennai