Remember I said if you get a server 500 error to check the apache\logs\error.log file for more detailed clues?
Your error.log file may be getting large by now and hard to read, so do the following which will help:
1. Stop Apache
2. Open the error.log file in your text editor.
3. Delete all the content so your file is empty.
4. Save the file.
5. Start Apache.
6. Now do the things that are giving you errors.
7. Read the error.log file again, which should be easier now to find the latest errors.
8. Repeat the above if you have a large access.log file.
9. Repeat from time to time if the log files get too big again to read easily.
Paste here the latest errors that are relative to your issue.
Did you install the perl addon for XAMPP and if so where in is it located on your hard drive?
Paste here the very first line of the upload.cgi
...and can u tell me what is this problem happening
when i am uploading video on script it go to this url
- Code: Select all
As I said before you must check all the paths in your script's configurations are correct and point to the actual paths in your website tree.
What is the web app you are trying to use and I will take a look and see if I can be of more help with it although this is not really an XAMPP issue and should really be asked of the app's author or on their web site.