Izzy wrote:From the xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\config.default.php file near the top.
- Code: Select all
* Your phpMyAdmin URL.
* Complete the variable below with the full URL ie
* It must contain characters that are valid for a URL, and the path is
* case sensitive on some Web servers, for example Unix-based servers.
* In most cases you can leave this variable empty, as the correct value
* will be detected automatically. However, we recommend that you do
* test to see that the auto-detection code works in your system. A good
* test is to browse a table, then edit a row and save it. There will be
* an error message if phpMyAdmin cannot auto-detect the correct value.
* @global string $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri']
$cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] = '';
This link on setting up Apache PHP MySQL etc (link) had the above under the phpMyAdmin Installation & Configuration which may help your case.
Perhaps also return your alias to the default Allow from all etc. if you set the above URI setting.
Looking at this error message:
[error] [client 192.168.1.1] client denied by server configuration: B:/xampp/phpmyadmin/
It would seem that the error message is telling that the error perhaps is in the configuration in B:/xampp/phpmyadmin/ not in the Apache httpd.xampp.conf file which points to the config.inc.php file and/or the config.default.php file - the latter is read first by phpMyAdmin then the former.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests