Sharley wrote:The port check should say free not system.
You have IIS (Windows Web Server) running, so disable it in the Windows Control Panel as described elsewhere in these forums.
1. Open Control Panel. To do this with Microsoft Windows 2000 (which uses IIS 5.0), click Start, click Settings, and then click Control Panel. To do this with Microsoft Windows XP (which uses IIS 5.1), click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs. In the Add/Remove Programs window, click Add/Remove Windows Components (located in the lower left side of the window).
3. In the Windows Component Wizard window, click to select Internet Information Services (IIS), and then click Details.
4. Scroll through the list of Subcomponents of Internet Information Services (IIS), click to clear the check box next to the subcomponent or subcomponents that you want to remove, click OK, click Next, and then click Finish.NOTE: You can use this process to add subcomponents by selecting instead of clearing the subcomponent check box, but you may have to have the operating system CD available.
5. To exit, click Close in the Add/Remove Programs window, and then close Control Panel.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests