tetris wrote:i have installed xampp on my system a while ago so i could view my ajax script on my pc but since a couple of day all my ajax stuff get stuck on readystate==1, anyone knows why?
Not much to go on there for anyone to provide a knowledgeable answer.
Make sure your server is running correctly by going to
and trying out the demos in the left column menu.
Is there any help or at least a clue perhaps in these Google search
will have a numeric value between zero and four. The meaning of each state is shown below:
* 0 - UNINITIALIZED, open() has not been called.
* 1 - LOADING, open() has been called but send() has not been called.
* 2 - LOADED, send() has been called and the response status and headers have been received.
* 3 - INTERACTIVE, the response data is being downloaded.
* 4 - COMPLETE, the request has completed and all response data has been downloaded.