Plz a little help with Mercury Mail Needed.

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Plz a little help with Mercury Mail Needed.

Postby w4vy » 05. June 2008 10:16

Hi everyone and admins, thanks for putting a great help site together for us English xampp users and thanks for making it all free :D

I used to use a hosting company but was always fed up with their "you can't do that, can't do this" policy. So I was Extremely happy when i came across xampp, and wampp respectively but chose xampp as I think it to be a lot easier to use.

Now my problem is the Mercury Mail System! I just don't know how to go about setting it up to receive outside mail with an email address set to my domain name like Admin@my.domain.co.uk. I followed the instructions on the Localhost/xampp page for mercury mail and yes I can send an email from there and receive it with windows live mail but I can't send an email from there to say my "other" email address's, only localhost. I have read through the manuals on this forum but I am still yet to make it work. I was kinda hoping that someone here would help run through the set-up with me.

Thanks for reading and hopefully thanks in advance for helping me.

yours thankfully
w4vy
w4vy

Return to XAMPP for Windows